Monday, June 20, 2011

Happy Birthday Bella!

**If you are looking for the Cupcake Birthday Blog Hop, please scroll down to the next post!**

Hi everyone!

Here is the birthday card I made for my niece, Bella who turned 2 today! The image is from Lettering Delights and the sentiment was a freebie I found somewhere on the Internet (sorry I cannot remember where!) - I simply printed it from my computer on cardstock! xo


I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

Birthday Challenge @ www.mypinkstamper.com
How Sweet It Is Challenge @ craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com

11 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Love the sentiment ! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card! I love the font used on the sentiment. I hope Bella had a fantastic day!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I just love Lettering Delights!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute! GREAT sentiment!
    TFS~Raechel
    http://raechelscards.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmm...this is a super sweet card! That sentiment is perfect! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card!! Love the fun sentiment and your yummy looking treat! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly
    My Craft Spot

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous!! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is one sweet card! Great take on the challenge! Thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card turned out adorable! Cute colors! Thanks for entering your card in this weeks challenge at My Craft Spot. :)

    Ally

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really adorable card and i love this layout and design. You are febulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card it is sooo sweet!! TFS

    Lots of Love,
    Erika

    ReplyDelete